Galloping Hill Golf Course
Kenilworth, New Jersey
In additional to 27 holes of golf, Galloping Hill boasts an acclaimed a la carte dining venue as well as one of the premier banquet facilities in the area seating, up to 325 guests. KemperSports was selected in 2009 through a national RFP process by Union County to manage golf course operations, guide strategic programming and provide construction management for a new 45,000 square-foot clubhouse as well as a 4,100 square-foot golf learning center. From the execution of our original contract, our relationship has been extended and expanded to include course & grounds and facility maintenance, as well as the exclusive concessionaire for Union County Golf Properties. With a mission to become the Home of Public Golf in New Jersey, KemperSports in combination with Union County, has developed Galloping Hill as the permanent residence of the New Jersey State Golf Association and the First Tee of Raritan Valley. This unique blend of services and amenities has fulfilled Union County’s goal of providing unrivaled recreation, dining and social opportunities to its residents. KemperSports worked with Union County to create the ultimate public-private partnership in the golf business in the state of New Jersey by providing residents and their guests an unsurpassed experience.
- Hosted the 2016 New Jersey State Golf Championship, the first time a municipal course was bestowed the honor of hosting this prestigious event
- Developed successful PR and branding strategy to become the “Course that Never Sleeps” in New Jersey
- Partnered with TaylorMade Adidas Golf to launch state-of- the-art TaylorMade Performance Lab and Learning Center
- Created and developed the First Tee Program and youth camp which now has over 1,100 annual participants.
- Increased all sales outlets, including outing, banquet and restaurant businesses, by over 500% from 2009-2016
- Introduced and increased loyalty program sales by $130K
- Increased total revenue by over 300% from 2009-2015
- Developed partnership with the Union County Board of Chosen Freeholders
Ready for an analysis of your property?
We are ready create a custom solution for your property and look forward to building a success story with you.