KemperSports Managed Properties Shine in Recent Golfweek Rankings
Ten properties make the list of Top 100 Resort Courses in the U.S.
KemperSports announced that ten resort courses were featured in Golfweek Magazine’s list of the Top 100 Resort Courses in the U.S. – while seven of those courses were ranked in the top-20. The company manages more top-ranked courses than any other management company.
“As a company, we are fortunate to work with some of the most iconic resorts in the country,” said KemperSports CEO Steve Skinner. “This honor is a true testament to the vision of our clients and our dedicated staff that works tirelessly to provide unmatched golf experiences for our guests.”
Properties that were honored include:
Golfweek Magazine Top 100 Resort Courses:
- No. 2 – Pacific Dunes – Bandon, Ore.
- No. 4 – Old Macdonald – Bandon, Ore.
- No. 6 – Bandon Dunes – Bandon, Ore.
- No. 9 – Bandon Trails – Bandon, Ore.
- No. 12 – Streamsong Red – Streamsong, Fla.
- No. 15 (new) – Sand Valley – Nekoosa, Wis.
- No. 18 – Streamsong Blue – Streamsong, Fla.
- No. 42 – Golden Horseshoe (Gold) – Williamsburg, Va.
- No. 50 – Tobacco Road – Sanford, NC*
- No. 52 – Wilderness at Fortune Bay – Tower, Minn.
*KemperSports provides consulting services
We own, lease, operate and develop facilities. Contact us to learn more about our service solutions.