KemperSports Properties Shine in Golfweek’s List of Best Resort Courses and Best Courses in Caribbean and Mexico
KemperSports announced that nine of its properties were featured in Golfweek Magazine’s Best Resort Courses list while one course debuted on the Best Courses in Caribbean and Mexico list. The annual lists, which were released earlier this month, utilize a rating system based on scores from a prestigious group raters who are well-versed in golf course architecture, agronomy and operations.
“It is a true honor to have so many of our golf facilities ranked among the best resorts in the U.S. and Mexico,” said KemperSports CEO Steve Skinner. “We are fortunate to be involved with some very special properties and this recognition is a testament to the great clients and hard working staff that deliver a great golf experience every day.”
KemperSports-managed properties that were honored include:
Best Resort Courses:
- No. 2 – Pacific Dunes – Bandon, Ore.
- No. 4 – Old Macdonald – Bandon, Ore.
- No. 6 – Bandon Dunes – Bandon, Ore.
- No. 9 – Bandon Trails – Bandon, Ore.
- No. 12 – Streamsong Red – Streamsong, Fla.
- No. 17 – Streamsong Blue – Streamsong, Fla.
- No. 22 – The Prairie Club (Dunes) – Valentine, Neb.
- No. 42 – The Wilderness at Fortune Bay – Tower, Minn.
- No. 85 – The Prairie Club (Pines) – Valentine, Neb.
Best in Caribbean and Mexico:
- No. 19 – Vidanta Puerto Peñasco (Nicklaus) – Puerto Peñasco, Mexico
Vidanta Puerto Peñasco emerged on the Golfweek list for the first time since the course opened in 2001. The championship layout is set against the backdrop of the Sea of Cortez and is conveniently located just an hour and a half drive south of the U.S. border near Tucson, AZ. The highly-touted, 18-hole Nicklaus Design delivers panoramic ocean views on 12 holes as the routing roams through the desert and natural sand dunescapes indigenous to the area.
We own, lease, operate and develop facilities. Contact us to learn more about our service solutions.