TrueReview Survey Monthly Round Giveaway Official Rules
1. Sponsor: The Participating KemperSports Property identified in the TrueReview email (“Property”) is the “Sponsor” of the contest.
2. Eligibility: The KemperSports Property TrueReview Survey Monthly Round Giveaway (the “Contest”) is open only to those who have played a round at Property and completed a TrueReview survey provided by Property and who are age 21 or older as of such round (one entry per month). The Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. No Purchase Necessary to Enter. Void where prohibited.
Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor, as final and binding as it relates to the Contest.
3. Contest Period: The Contest starts on the first of every month and ends the final day of the month (the “Contest Period”).
4. How to Enter: The Monthly Round Giveaway is free to join. As eligible participants respond to the survey, they earn an entry to win the monthly prize (one winner each month). If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
5. Prizes: Each winner will receive one (1) round (greens fee may include a cart, if a cart is included by the property as a greens fee). Check current greens fees and cart fees for Approximate Retail value of each prize varies by Property. All other expenses are not included. All prizes are non-transferable and may not be substituted for cash or for an alternative prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of equal or greater value for any reason.
The Prize must be redeemed within a year of issuance and may be subject to day, date and time and location restrictions as determined by the Property. All reservations subject to availability. Property facility access subject to restrictions at Property’s sole discretion. Use of prize subject to all Property rules, including, but not limited to, speed of play, dress code and cell phone etiquette.
The Prize is non-transferable. Any and all Prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes associated with receipt or use of the Prize, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of Prize or transfer/assignment of Prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winners is permitted. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use Winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Limit one (1) Contest Prize per household or family. Winners’ guests must be of legal age of majority in their jurisdictions of residence (and at least eighteen (18) years of age). Guests may be required to execute publicity and liability releases to utilize prize.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: On or about the first of each month, one winner will be selected in a random drawing from eligible entries received during the prior month under the supervision of the Sponsor. Entries will not carry over month-to-month. Winners will be notified via email to the email address used to send the survey within five (5) days following the winner selection. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within three (3) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Winners and guests may be required to sign a Liability and/or Publicity Release in order to receive/utilize Prize.
The receipt by winner of the Prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by any winner (at Sponsor’s sole discretion) will result in such winner’s disqualification.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this Contest you understand that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and Winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation unless and to the extent prohibited by law.
9. Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should (in their sole discretion) intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or commits fraud or otherwise violates these Rules.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, (including Kemper Sports) their employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: This Contest is governed by the laws of the United States of America and Illinois, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Illinois having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will a participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.