The Governors Club
KemperSports began managing The Governors Club in mid-2007 providing turnkey management of the Club – an Arnold Palmer design and the centerpiece of a 425- luxury home residential development in Williamson County, TN (15 miles south of Nashville). At that time, The Governors Club was underperforming financially, required accounting and expense controls, and was experiencing a declining member roster with low member engagement attributable to the “member experience” failing to meet members’ standards and expectations.
- Rebranded club in market which stabilized membership levels and club continues to grow annually for last 10 years.
- Implemented $2.5MM + in improvements to facilities, course and equipment since 2012.
- Renovated clubhouse dining facilities including adding private dining rooms
- Renovated Locker rooms and lounges
- Renovated green complexes and bunkers
- Significantly invested new course maintenance equipment
- Implemented extensive social calendar with a variety of adult and family focused events
- Redesigned marketing and sales collateral that delivered increased visitation and funneled more sales leads and member engagement
- Partnered with Nashville sports teams to leverage club and suite holders at their stadiums
- Increased food & beverage revenues by 127% over 4 years
- Given our track record of success at The Governors Club, KemperSports was hired in 2017 to manage the Property Owners Association on behalf of the residents which includes oversite of an historic mansion, resident fitness center, resident pool & tennis complex, gated access control operations and over 200 acres of well-manicured common grounds.
Ready for an analysis of your property?
We are ready to create a custom solution for your property and look forward to building a success story with you.