Since its opening in 2012, KemperSports has been instrumental in the golf operations at Streamsong Resort, helping to launch its three nationally-acclaimed golf courses and deliver a seamless customer service experience to resort guests and the playing public.
In 2021, KemperSports assumed management of all resort operations, which includes 228 guest rooms and suites, four casual and fine dining restaurants, two bars, a full service spa, 24,600 square feet of meeting space, and additional activities such as best-in-class bass fishing, archery and a clay shooting course.
The property’s three courses have been a staple on the industry’s most prestigious rankings and ratings:
- Best New Course, Streamsong Black (GOLF Magazine, 2017)
- Best New Clubhouse, Streamsong Black (Golf Inc., 2018)
- Development of the Year, Streamsong Black (Golf Inc., 2018)
- America’s 100 Greatest Public Courses: Streamsong Red #20, Streamsong Blue #26, Streamsong Black #34 (Golf Digest, 2021)
- Top 100 Courses You Can Play: Streamsong Red #19, Streamsong Blue #27, Streamsong Black #39 (GOLF Magazine, 2021)
- Top 100 Courses You Can Play: Streamsong Red #17, Streamsong Black #21, Streamsong Blue #22 (Golfweek, 2021)
- Top 100: Best Golf Resorts in the World #6 (Golf World/Today’s Golfer, 2021)
- Best Courses You Can Play in Florida: Streamsong Red #2, Streamsong Black #3, Streamsong Blue #4 (Golfweek, 2021)
- Top 200 Resort Golf Courses in the U.S.: Streamsong Red #15, Streamsong Black #18, Streamsong Blue #T21 (Golfweek, 2021)
- Top 200 Modern Courses in the U.S.: Streamsong Red #37, Streamsong Black #T44, Streamsong Blue #T55 (Golfweek, 2021)
Since assuming full management of the entire resort in January 2021, KemperSports has advanced the following strategic priorities at transition:
- Shifted focus from meetings centric resort to golf centric, specifically targeting avid and alpha golfers
- Created a brand lens to provide focus and guidelines to employees on the culture and experience we want to provide
- Created a culture of “one Streamsong” and brought all teams across the resort together to deliver a clearly defined, elevated guest experience
- Aligned employee experience with guest experience so employees are better armed to deliver on the experience
Results (2021 vs. 2019):
- 4% increase in occupancy
- 8% increase in golf rounds
- 10% increase in average room rate
Ready for an analysis of your property?
We are ready to create a custom solution for your property and look forward to building a success story with you.