Sand Creek Station
Daily Fee - Municipal
KemperSports has enjoyed its longstanding partnership with the City of Newton since 2005. KemperSports played an instrumental role in working closely with the City, course architect, and construction group on the pre-opening, design and development of a facility that would “fill a void” in the market. Sand Creek Station has held the highest customer loyalty index in the United States since 2008 (Standard Fee Category) with the National Golf Foundation’s annual Golf Survey Program. In 2018, based on KemperSports’ optimal performance, the City asked for a long-term early contract renewal and signed a 9-year extension (the maximum extension the Law would allow) for full-service operations management.
- Increased net operating Income by 26% in 2015 and improved 27% over prior year
- Developed seasonal golf leagues that generated $75k to $90k in incremental revenue annually
- Enhanced F&B offerings for daily patrons and golf outings by hiring an executive chef while utilizing KemperSports’ national buying programs to reduce cost of goods resulting in substantial COGS savings
- Exceeded annual financial goals 10 out of the last 11 years
- Host of the 2014 and last ever U.S. Amateur Public Links Championship
Ready for an analysis of your property?
We are ready to create a custom solution for your property and look forward to building a success story with you.