Heron Glen Golf Course
Ringoes, New Jersey
KemperSports has been involved with Heron Glen Golf Course since 2002. Initially, KemperSports consulted to Hunterdon County on the development of the golf course, orchestrated its successful opening and, today Heron Glen is one of the top ranked daily fee golf courses in New Jersey. The golf course, transformed from the famed Kuster Farm, is cut through the rolling hills of Hunterdon County, featuring an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Dan Schlegel. With a mission of delivering the “Best In Class” golfing experience through outstanding course conditions and exceptional customer service, KemperSports has helped Heron Glen to earn no fewer than fifteen “Top 20” Awards since opening as one of Golf Magazine’s Top 35 New Public Golf Courses in 2002.
- Increased Food & Beverage by 3% vs. 5 year average
- Developed PR plan to attract raters and panelists to Heron Glen to earn recognition from golf’s leading publications.
- National Golf Foundation National Customer Loyalty Award – Top Five Facility for Overall
- Customer Satisfaction in 2014.
- Created $400K in banquet business (derived from golf outings) for a facility with only a pavilion tent and snack bar level kitchen. Estimated profit margin of 30-40% on this business.
- 4% growth in 2015 rounds vs. prior year & flat to 5 year average
- Participates with PGA Play Golf America and other grow the game initiatives to attract new & lapsed golfers to the game.
- 5% growth in 2015 total revenues vs. 5-year average
- 23% discount on equipment through vendor partnerships
- 12% increase in pro shop sales vs. 5-year average
Ready for an analysis of your property?
We are ready create a custom solution for your property and look forward to building a success story with you.