KemperSports’ proprietary Green to a Tee program encompasses environmentally-focused initiatives within several core areas of facility operations, including: golf course maintenance, habitat management, water conservation, energy usage, recycling, green vendor utilization, staff education and training.
- KemperSports reached a new milestone in environmental stewardship in 2017 as 78 properties reached significant levels in the Green to a Tee program, fostering sustainability through responsible maintenance practices, setting a new record for KemperSports.
- 15 properties in our portfolio have become Audubon Certified Sanctuaries
- Bandon Dunes, Pacific Dunes, Bandon Trails, Bandon Preserve, Cantigny Golf, Chambers Bay, Heron Glen, Heron Lakes, Old Macdonald, Sand Creek Station, Shoal Creek, St. James Bay, The Timbers at Troy, The Wilderness at Fortune Bay and The Wilderness at Lake Jackson.
- Heron Glen Golf Course in Ringoes, New Jersey, was selected as the Green to a Tee Facility of the Year based on the team’s service as a true leader in Environmental Stewardship.
- Served as an environmental leader in biodiversity by creating a habitat for honey bees, including three hives and offering milkweed stands to boost the Monarch Butterfly population
- Took the lead in reducing water use around the clubhouse by converting a number of irrigation heads from full circle to part circle
- Led to saving gallons of water as well as lowering their monthly utility bill
- Heron Glen built a $50,000 Bio Swale that naturally filters grass, water and other waste products to provide the best water quality to go back into the environment
Ready for an analysis of your property?
We are ready create a custom solution for your property and look forward to building a success story with you.