Bolingbrook Golf Club
Located in the Southwest Suburbs of Chicago, IL, Bolingbrook Golf Club, owned by the Village Of Bolingbrook and managed by KemperSports, is recognized as one of the finest golf and dining clubs in the Midwest. The facility includes 18 holes of championship golf designed by Arthur Hills and Steve Forrest, a golf academy, a 76,000 square foot clubhouse that houses a golf shop, locker room, a full-service restaurant and over 10,000 square feet of banquet facilities that accommodate up to 750 guests.
The Wedding Sales Manager specializes in touring, booking, organizing and coordinating all aspects of a wedding. The primary roles are to generate leads for weddings and to help couples plan and execute their dream wedding, ensuring that every detail is arranged and executed to create a memorable and stress-free experience. The wedding planner works closely with couples to understand their vision, budget and assist in turning these ideas into reality. The wedding planner provides guidance on wedding styles and trends.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tour and book multiple types of events. Execute wedding events exclusively
- Collect payments, create BEO’s and manage all details from beginning to end
- Acts as liaison between bride/groom and golf club operations to ensure a smooth and successful event
- Respond and qualify all phone inquiries, electronic leads and walk in customers
- Manage and maintain account files
- Understand the overall market – competitor’ strengths, economic trends, supply and demand
- Coordinate wedding tastings, rehearsals and annual bridal show and assist with holiday events
- Provide creative solutions to issues that may arise during wedding planning process
- Establish relationships with vendors and clients
- Monitor progress to ensure timelines and budgets are met
- Participate in sales and marketing campaigns and networking events
- Manage BGC venue page on Wedding Wire and the Knot by keeping it current with photos and trends
- Wedding, events and hospitality industry experience with a record of success
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment while managing multiple weddings simultaneously
- High level of creativity, problem solving and customer service skills
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Possess strong leadership skills with ability to give clear, positive direction and keep staff motivated when working in a team environment.
Full-time, Non-Seasonal, Salaried, Exempt
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer