Website Boughton Ridge Golf Course
Situated on 45 beautiful acres, our nine-hole, 2,205-yard, par 32 executive length golf course features contoured fairways and water on seven holes. The clubhouse features a full-service restaurant, public bar, and banquet facilities. Our elegant and picturesque Grand View Room accommodates up to 100 guests and offers panoramic views of our golf course and a full‐service bar.
The Dining Room is also available for semi‐private events and can accommodate up to 65 guests.
Prepares food in accordance with Company recipes and standards. Supervises the operation of the kitchen in the absence of the Executive Chef.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and serve all required food items in accordance with established portions and presentation standards.
- Set up service units and prep cook station with needed items. Maintain and break down as appropriate.
- Ensure that assigned work areas and equipment are clean and sanitary according to Company standards and state and local health and safety regulations.
- Maintain security and safety in the kitchen according to Company policy.
- Maintain neat professional appearance and observes personal cleanliness rules and sanitation standards at all times.
- Requisition items needed to produce menu items.
- Cover, date and neatly store all leftover products that are re-usable.
- Perform other duties as appropriate
- Must obtain and maintain Food Handler Certificate and related certificates as required by state or local ordinance.
- High school required.
- 1year culinary experience preferred, preferably in the golf industry.
- Demonstrated quality written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including nights/weekends.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
Full-Time, Non-Seasonal, Non-Exempt
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer