Website Iron Horse Golf Course
Conveniently located in the heart of North Richland Hills, Iron Horse Golf Course’s remarkable golf, array of amenities, and friendly, personalized service have earned it recognition among the finest daily fee golf properties in the DFW Metroplex. From our Dick Phelps-designed championship layout to our delicious dining and spectacular event capabilities, every detail has been designed to exceed guests’ expectations and create lasting memories.
Provides on-course / clubhouse food and beverage service to golfers in accordance with customer service standards. Maintains cleanliness and sanitation according to company standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide food and beverage service to golfers on the course and in the clubhouse in accordance with the food and drink menu and company quality standards.
- Maintain cleanliness, neat appearance and sanitation of equipment and beverage cart.
- Requisition supplies from club’s kitchen and storeroom and ensure proper transfer and storage.
- Ensure that required income, cost control and inventory procedures are consistently used.
- Comply with applicable health, alcoholic beverage, fire and other laws/requirements.
- Ensure that beverage cart is operating properly. Report malfunctions to supervisor as appropriate.
- Assure the efficient and timely submission of all required reports.
- Perform other duties as appropriate.
- Turn orders into kitchen; inform cooks about any special cooking instructions.
- Remove soiled dishes as guests finished.
- High school preferred.
- No experience necessary
- Demonstrated quality interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including evenings/weekends.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
- TABC Certification and Food Handler’s License required
Part-time, Non-Seasonal, Hourly, Non-Exempt
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer