Royal Melbourne Country Club
Established in 1992, Royal Melbourne Country Club is a private, member-only club located in Long Grove, Illinois with 380 total members. Royal Melbourne is Greg Norman’s first course design in the continental US and also features a Junior Olympic size pool and four Har-Tru clay tennis courts. The club has a very active social scene, outstanding dining and several private rooms for both personal and business entertaining, plus a wealth of special events. The Club is a robust host of banquets including 30+ weddings annually.
Under general supervision, performs secretarial and administrative duties in support of management including the preparation of agendas, correspondence, and reports, screening telephone calls, operating all office and word processing equipment, and coordinating various functions including human resources, payroll and accounting activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and screen visitors.
- Answer, screen and route telephone calls in a timely and professional manner. Take accurate phone messages. Serve as liaison for club personnel, Home Office and outside contacts. Assist with customer inquiries and provide information about the facility, special functions, etc. Serve as a liaison pertaining to customer complaints.
- Assist in departmental projects and perform other job-related duties as directed by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent. AA degree in the secretarial sciences preferred.
- Two (2) years of experience as an Administrative Assistant or secretarial position.
- Demonstrated quality written, verbal, interpersonal, telephone communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; Detail oriented, organizational and time management ability.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
Full-time or Part-Time, Non-Seasonal, Hourly, Non-Exempt
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer