Iron Horse Golf Course
Conveniently located in the heart of North Richland Hills, Iron Horse Golf Course’s remarkable golf, array of amenities, and friendly, personalized service have earned it recognition among the finest daily fee golf properties in the DFW Metroplex. From our Dick Phelps-designed championship layout to our delicious dining and spectacular event capabilities, every detail has been designed to exceed guests’ expectations and create lasting memories.
Participates in all activities related to outside member/guest services. Activities may include serving as a valet in the bag drop area, transporting golf bags from the parking lot and/or bag storage area to and from golf carts, cleaning clubs, staging and/or returning golf cars, performing practice range duties, cleaning and maintaining golf cars, etc. Responsibilities also include greeting and interacting with members/guests and providing information and/or assistance as appropriate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bring carts from cart shelter to cart staging area. Ensure that carts are clean, operating properly and are properly equipped with towels, pencils, score cards, tees, sand/seed mix bottles, ice water, etc. Report any repair problems to the supervisor and mechanic.
- Perform valet duties in the bag drop area including greeting and interacting with members/guests, removing golf bags from cars, and providing information, directions and/or assistance as appropriate.
- Transport golf bags from the bag drop area or bag storage room and load onto assigned golf carts.
- Greet golfers returning from the course, clean golf clubs, unload golf clubs from carts and assist with transporting and loading into vehicles or returning bags to the storage area as appropriate.
- Return golf cars to the cart storage area. Remove towels, pencils, score cards, tees, trash, etc., from carts and save reusable items. Wash cart with pressure cleaner, park cart and connect charger cable.
- Perform practice range duties including transporting range balls to each end of range and filling appropriate containers, cleaning and maintaining the tee area, repositioning bag stands or barriers, removing trash from receptacles, refilling water jugs, operating the ball picker on the range, washing range balls, etc.
- Perform other duties as appropriate.
- High school preferred.
- No experience necessary
- Demonstrated quality interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including evenings/weekends.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
Part-time, Non-Seasonal, Hourly, Non-Exempt
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer