Big Foot Country Club
Big Foot Country Club, located in Fontana, Wisconsin, is a private 200-member golf and tennis club. The primary club amenity is a Tom Bendelow designed championship golf course that features a traditional northern style layout with gradual doglegs and tree-lined fairways routed over 270 acres of rolling hills and spring-fed streams. Fontana is on Lake Geneva, centrally located between Milwaukee and Chicago, and is popular second home destination. Big Foot Country Club recently renovated the downstairs grill and is undertaking a $1.2M renovation to the main dining room. The Club has three har-tru tennis courts and a regulation trap shooting range. The course opened in 1924 and has a rich history in the Lake Geneva community.
Big Foot Country Club is a membership-based organization and member happiness is a primary goal of all staff. This position is designed to represent the club and interact with members on a proactive basis. The position is also responsible for the coordination, development and implementation of efforts designed to increase member retention and engagement and to promote a positive image of the organization. This is a collaborative position working with the club’s department heads and member committees. This position is a highly skilled role requiring the knowledge and execution of relationship development and communication with a variety of constituents and stakeholders. This position is designed to be a full-time year-round role, but consideration will be given to full-time seasonal (April – October) candidates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Represent the club and engage and interact with members to provide information, fulfill service requests and instill confidence that the club is operated in the best interests of the membership.
- Support and promote new and existing member events. Grow participation in events through various marketing strategies on all channels and communicate with members and property staff to help ensure coordination of activities during all phases of events.
- Attend and document member events through photographs and video of activities.
- Actively monitor and engage in member feedback and review with department heads to ensure timely follow-up for engagement and needed service recoveries.
- Review and analyze internal and external market information which reflects member spend, usage, and satisfaction with club’s programs and services, as well as external market & competitor data and trends.
- Provide first point of contact for prospective members and provide detailed information to Membership Committee.
- Organize and conduct prospective member tours and functions as required.
- Organize and process prospective member applications and provide to Membership Committee.
- Develop and conduct new member orientation programs for new members as required.
- Monitor and track results of marketing and sales efforts, analyze budget variances and recommend revised action plans to achieve budgeted goals.
- Ensure the efficient and timely submission of all required operational, financial, budgetary, and related marketing and sales reports.
- Flexibility and willingness to attend club and community events including evenings and weekends and to perform other duties, as appropriate.
- Maintain positive relationships and communicate clearly, tactfully, and persuasively with all members and department heads to ensure and maximize member satisfaction.
- BA or BS degree preferred.
- 2 years applicable and demonstrated success in customer service and customer engagement execution ideally involving member groups or varied stakeholders and constituents.
- Customer-service orientation to create an atmosphere of genuine care for members and guests and to provide a high level of personalized service.
- Demonstrated quality written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience and skill in social media, photography and video production is preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with track record of effectively dealing with various stakeholders; including members, guests, department heads, and community members.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including nights/weekends.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
Full-time, Salaried, Exempt
Full-time Seasonal Candidates will be considered
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer