Reston National Golf Club
Reston National Golf Club is and operated by KemperSports Management. Reston National Golf Club is located 30 minutes west of Washington, DC and 1 hour south-west of Baltimore. Reston National Golf Club is an Ed Ault designed 6800+ yard 18-hole golf course sitting on a 166 acre property.
Under general supervision, the Mechanic repairs all equipment associated with course maintenance department. Responsibilities also include planning and implementing a preventative maintenance schedule for equipment, training staff in safe use and proper care and maintenance of assigned equipment, and advising the Superintendent regarding major equipment failures and/or replacement needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect equipment for operating deficiencies. Repair and adjust equipment as needed.
- Lubricate and service all course maintenance equipment as necessary.
- Maintain service, repair and usage records on all equipment.
- Establish safety procedures and maintain safety records for equipment operation.
- Demonstrate to staff the use of new equipment and train in safe operation and proper care and maintenance of assigned equipment.
- Plan and implement a preventative maintenance schedule for equipment.
- Advise the Superintendent regarding major equipment failures and/or replacement needs.
- Perform general overhauls for equipment as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school, college degree, required or preferred.
- 1 year experience with golf course equipment repair or auto repair.
- Valid driver’s license. Driving record meeting Company safety policies and guidelines.
- Demonstrated ability to repair golf course equipment.
- Demonstrated quality verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including nights/weekends.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
Full-time, Non-Seasonal, Hourly, Non-Exempt
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer