Iron Horse Golf Course
Conveniently located in the heart of North Richland Hills, Iron Horse Golf Course’s remarkable golf, array of amenities, and friendly, personalized service have earned it recognition among the finest daily fee golf properties in the DFW Metroplex. From the Dick Phelps and Jeff Brauer designed championship layout to delicious dining and spectacular event facility, every detail has been designed to exceed guests’ expectations and create lasting memories. Iron Horse reopened in September 2021 after a golf course and clubhouse renovation featuring Better Billy Bunkers, enhanced clubhouse amenities and many more upgrades. KemperSports was selected to continue elevating Iron Horse into one of the top golf and special event destinations in DFW.For more information, please visit www.ironhorsetx.com/
Under general supervision, the Mechanic repairs all equipment associated with course maintenance department. Responsibilities also include planning and implementing a preventative maintenance schedule for equipment, training staff in safe use and proper care and maintenance of assigned equipment, and advising the Superintendent regarding major equipment failures and/or replacement needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect equipment for operating deficiencies. Repair and adjust equipment as needed.
- Lubricate and service all course maintenance equipment as necessary.
- Maintain service, repair and usage records on all equipment.
- Establish safety procedures and maintain safety records for equipment operation.
- Demonstrate to staff the use of new equipment and train in safe operation and proper care and maintenance of assigned equipment.
- Plan and implement a preventative maintenance schedule for equipment.
- Advise the Superintendent regarding major equipment failures and/or replacement needs.
- Perform general overhauls for equipment as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school, college degree, required or preferred.
- 1 year experience with golf course equipment repair or auto repair.
- Valid driver’s license. Driving record meeting Company safety policies and guidelines.
- Demonstrated ability to repair golf course equipment.
- Demonstrated quality verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including nights/weekends.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
Full-time, Non-Seasonal, Hourly, Non-Exempt
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer