Mechanic – Goldeneye Club
About Goldeneye Club
A private, invitation-only golf club expanding over 120 acres, Goldeneye is nestled between Geneva Lake and Twin Lakes near the Bloomfield Wildlife area. The course expands across 18-holes, a par 71 golf course that features three set of tees, putting green and chipping area, a large lake, smaller ponds, and a plethora of bunkers and features making the play both pleasant and enjoyable. The intimate nature of this special club allows for unscheduled tee-times, impromptu play, and an overall cheerful and relaxing experience for the club’s fortunate members and guests.
A day in the life
As the Mechanic you will report to the the superintendent on a regular basis informing him/her or of any issues regarding maintenance equipment as well as any other needs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Inspecting equipment for operating failures, repair and adjust equipment as needed.
- Lubricating and servicing all course maintenance equipment as needed.
- Keeping records on all equipment pertaining to repair, service, and usage.
- Working with staff on safety procedures and operations, train on use and proper care.
- Planning and implementing maintenance schedules on all equipment.
- Reporting to Superintendent regarding any equipment failures or needs.
- Performing general overhauls of the equipment as needed.
- Assisting other team members across the property if needed.
We are looking for someone with the ability to dissect and solve problems; demonstrate time management skills and meet deadlines.
- High School, College Degree required or preferred.
- 1+ years experience in golf course equipment or auto repair
- Valid Driver’s License
- Demonstrate the ability to repair equipment.
- Strong verbal, written and commination skills.
- Must be flexible with hours and weekends.
- Must have positive attitude, professional demeanor and appearance in all situations.KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer