Dismal River Club
Located in the Sand Hills of Nebraska Dismal River Club is well known for its two-world class Golf courses and 5 stars facilities: horseback riding, kayaking, long range shoot, five stand, river run shooting clay course, pistol range, pheasant/buffalo hunts, pool, and spa. The 27,000 sq/ft. clubhouse includes a full bar and restaurant where guests can enjoy our very own Dismal River beef and several other amazing entrees.
Under general supervision, the Mechanic repairs all equipment associated with course maintenance department. Responsibilities also include planning and implementing a preventative maintenance schedule for equipment, training staff in safe use and proper care and maintenance of assigned equipment, and advising the Superintendent regarding major equipment failures and/or replacement needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect equipment for operating deficiencies. Repair and adjust equipment as needed.
- Lubricate and service all course maintenance equipment as necessary.
- Maintain service, repair and usage records on all equipment.
- Establish safety procedures and maintain safety records for equipment operation.
- Demonstrate to staff the use of new equipment and train in safe operation and proper care and maintenance of assigned equipment.
- Plan and implement a preventative maintenance schedule for equipment.
- Advise the Superintendent regarding major equipment failures and/or replacement needs.
- Perform general overhauls for equipment as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school, college degree, required or preferred.
- 1 year experience with golf course equipment repair or auto repair.
- Valid driver’s license. Driving record meeting Company safety policies and guidelines.
- Demonstrated ability to repair golf course equipment.
- Demonstrated quality verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including nights/weekends.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
Full-time, Non-Seasonal, Hourly, Non-Exempt
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer