Forest Creek Golf Course
Forest Creek Golf Club provides hill country golf at its finest. The 7,147 yard par-72 golf course has been nationally recognized as one of the finest public golf courses in Central Texas. Other amenities of this Round Rock golf course include a full service grill, event center and an outstanding practice range enhanced by a putting green and short-game complex.
Forest Creek is located in Round Rock, less than 30 minutes from downtown Austin.
For more information, please visit www.forestcreek.com
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with the F&B manager on inventories, requisitioning and issuing for food production.
- Assists the Kitchen Manager with menu planning and related production activities.
- Consistently maintains standards of quality, cost, eye appeal and flavor of prepared foods.
- Assist the Executive Chef and Kitchen manager with banquet menu planning and food purchasing.
- Participates in training staff on menu items including ingredients, preparation methods and unique tastes
- Able to plan and execute multiple banquet functions.
- Perform other duties as appropriate.
- State certified and/or Serve Safe certified.
- Demonstrated experience and capability in the areas of food control.
- Demonstrated quality written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently manage multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including nights/weekends.
- Positive attitude, professional manner, and appearance in all situations.
Position Physical Requirements
Must have the ability to:
- Read and write (English)
- Communicate verbally with staff members and/or customers
- Give and/or follow verbal and written instructions
- Visually inspect all work areas
- Operate equipment for several hours at a time
- Stand, sit, walk, push, pull, lift, grasp, bend and kneel for up to 5 hours at a time
- Lift up to 100 lbs. occasionally, 50 lbs. frequently, and 20 lbs. constantly
Kitchen equipment, pots and pans, utensils
Full-time and part-time available, Hourly, Non-Exempt
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer