Broadmoor Golf Links
Broadmoor Golf Links is an 18-hole daily fee golf facility with full kitchen and event space in wonderful Asheville, North Carolina. We are a busy course hosting tournaments and banquets up with up to 140 guests. Open since 1993, Broadmoor Golf Links has been a staple in the golfing community and continues to provide an excellent experience for our guests.
Prepares food in accordance with company recipes and standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and serve all required food items in accordance with established portions and presentation standards.
- Set up service units and prep cook station with needed items. Maintain and break down as appropriate.
- Ensure that assigned work areas and equipment are clean and sanitary according to Company standards and state and local health and safety regulations.
- Maintain security and safety in the kitchen according to Company policy.
- Maintain neat professional appearance and observes personal cleanliness rules and sanitation standards at all times.
- Requisition items needed to produce menu items.
- Cover, date and neatly store all leftover products that are re-usable.
- Perform other duties as appropriate.
- High school diploma or equivalent desired but not essential for prep area.
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and understand the primary language of the work location. Must be able to perform simple math calculations and follow directions for equipment and recipe production.
- Must be able to speak and listen to staff and managers for cooking instructions.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for the duration of a scheduled shift.
- Must have the ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must have the ability to lift, stoop, and bend. Must exhibit hand coordination and dexterity for rapid productions.
- Must have the ability to lift pots, pans, products, and other items weighing up to 50 pounds frequently.
Full-Time, Non-exempt, Year-Round
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer