Line Cook – Hawthorn Woods Country Club
About Hawthorn Woods Country Club
Hawthorn Woods Country Club is home to the area’s newest Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Course, an 18-hole architectural jewel designed to challenge and thrill players of all levels. Carved along Lake County’s rolling countryside, Arnold Palmer masterfully created a design that enhances the essence of the local terrain. The clubhouse and golf course are the focal point of a Toll Brothers 520 home master-planned private community. In addition to golf, Hawthorn Woods Country Club offers it’s over 500 member families exceptional dining and social activities, swimming and aquatics, year-round racquet sports (har tru clay courts and platform tennis) and a full-service fitness center, all served by a 21,000 square foot clubhouse.
A day in the life
This is a full-time or part-time opportunity.
- Ensuring the correct preparation and execution of all menu items.
- Working on a variety of kitchen equipment such as grill, fryer, oven.
- Reviewing and executing prep lists.
- Cleanliness and organization of coolers and work area.
- Ability to read and execute a recipe.
- 1 or more years culinary experience
- Team player
- Ability to multitask in a high-volume environment
- Positive attitude, professional manner, and appearance in all situations
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer