Lead Line Cook – Lake of Isles
About Lake of Isles
Lake of Isles, a 36-hole Rees Jones-designed golf club located in North Stonington, Connecticut, opened in May 2005. Owned by the Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation and located across the street from Foxwoods Resort Casino, the two courses wind their way through 900 acres of wooded Connecticut countryside and surround a 90-acre lake. Managed by Kempersports, known for their outstanding upscale golf course management, development and marketing, Lake of Isles offers the ultimate golf experience. In addition to superior service and impeccable course conditions, amenities include a 50,000 sq. ft. clubhouse, a state-of-the-art indoor and outdoor practice facility.
A day in the life
You will be managing and supervising production staff and expediting food in cooperation with other cooks so dishes come out in a simultaneous/consistent fashion. You will also be accountable for quality of product served.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing food expo and facilitating food temp logs.
- Operating the grill, fry station, and preparation station in accordance to ServSafe regulations.
- Using and cleaning commercial ovens, meat slicers, steamers, combination ovens and steam kettles.
- Executing proper presentation of plates.
- Properly storing and rotating food products including labeling and proper dating.
- Assisting in prepping food during off hours in accordance with the chef on duty.
We are looking for someone able to lift 20lbs or more who has completed the Food Safety training and an applicable sanitation training. This individual will also have strong organzitional and interpersonal skills.
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer