Thornberry Creek at Oneida
Thornberry Creek at Oneida is located in Oneida, WI. Nestled atop one of the highest peaks in Brown County and located just outside of Green Bay, Thornberry Creek at Oneida offers 27 holes of championship golf at its finest.
Other amenities of the facility include a spacious and comfortable restaurant, and several banquet facilities including The Hawks Crest ballroom that can be configured in multiple layouts, from an intimate space for groups under 50 to an extravagant ballroom for up to 300 guests. The adjoining Cupola Room features incredible views of the surrounding area and serves as a great space for a ceremony. The Tap Room and Beer Garden are located on the lower level and offer indoor/outdoor event space options for weddings, golf outings, social events and more. Additional information can be found at: www.golfthornberry.com.
The Lead Bartender is responsible the for the overall maintenance, standards and accountability of the Bartending Staff at Thornberry Creek Restaurant & Bar. The Lead Bartender is to have full schedule availability, act as an exemplary example for all staff and hold him or herself to the standard of performance set forth by Management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervising bar staff
- Assisting with preparing orders
- Assets in the scheduling of all bartenders and cocktail servers
- Complete inventories
- Confirms guest orders including any special needs or requests from the lounge server using the property’s point-of-sales system
- Check completed orders with the guest’s original order
- Process orders for all beverages
- Perform cash handling, accountability and input into the system
- Maintain and control secure storage for supplies
- Serve guests with minimal delay and timely service
Full-Time, Non-Seasonal, Hourly, Non-Exempt
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer