Iron Horse Golf Course
Conveniently located in the heart of North Richland Hills, Iron Horse Golf Course’s remarkable golf, array of amenities, and friendly, personalized service have earned it recognition among the finest daily fee golf properties in the DFW Metroplex. From the Dick Phelps and Jeff Brauer designed championship layout to delicious dining and spectacular event facility, every detail has been designed to exceed guests’ expectations and create lasting memories. Iron Horse reopened in September 2021 after a golf course and clubhouse renovation featuring Better Billy Bunkers, enhanced clubhouse amenities and many more upgrades. KemperSports was selected to continue elevating Iron Horse into one of the top golf and special event destinations in DFW.
For more information, please visit www.ironhorsetx.com/
Responsible for planning and implementing irrigation of golf course and grounds. Maintains and repairs system components as needed. Plans and performs preventative maintenance on irrigation system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and implement irrigation schedule for golf course and all grounds as needed.
- Maintain and repair mechanical and electrical components of complex irrigation system.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all equipment associated with irrigation.
- Maintain complete records on all equipment maintenance associated with irrigation. Assure the efficient and timely submission of all required reports.
- Train and supervise staff assigned to assist in irrigation responsibilities.
- Maintain inventory of parts needed for irrigation equipment. Control expenses associated with irrigation equipment and activities.
- Assist in course set-up and other course maintenance procedures as required.
- Follow Integrated Pest Management practices in the care of the course and grounds.
- Perform other duties as appropriate.
- High school education required.
- 1 year experience assisting in golf course maintenance and irrigation duties
- Demonstrated quality written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including nights/weekends.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
Personnel assigned to assist with irrigation
Full-time, Seasonal or Non-Seasonal, Hourly, Non-Exempt
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer