Dismal River Club
Located in the Sand Hills of Nebraska Dismal River Club is well known for its two-world class Golf courses and 5 stars facilities: horseback riding, kayaking, long range shoot, five stand, river run shooting clay course, pistol range, pheasant/buffalo hunts, pool, and spa. The 27,000 sq/ft. clubhouse includes a full bar and restaurant where guests can enjoy our very own Dismal River beef and several other amazing entrees.
Responsible for planning and implementing irrigation of golf course and grounds. Maintains and repairs system components as needed. Plans and performs preventative maintenance on irrigation system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and implement irrigation schedule for golf course and all grounds as needed.
- Maintain and repair mechanical and electrical components of complex irrigation system.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all equipment associated with irrigation.
- Maintain complete records on all equipment maintenance associated with irrigation. Assure the efficient and timely submission of all required reports.
- Train and supervise staff assigned to assist in irrigation responsibilities.
- Maintain inventory of parts needed for irrigation equipment. Control expenses associated with irrigation equipment and activities.
- Assist in course set-up and other course maintenance procedures as required.
- Follow Integrated Pest Management practices in the care of the course and grounds.
- Perform other duties as appropriate.
- High school education required.
- 1 year experience assisting in golf course maintenance and irrigation duties
- Demonstrated quality written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including nights/weekends.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
Personnel assigned to assist with irrigation
Full-time, Seasonal or Non-Seasonal, Hourly, Non-Exempt
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer