The Club At Sunrise
With the Sunrise Mountain in the distance, The Club at Sunrise, is located in Eastern Las Vegas and just minutes from the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. Originally designed by Dick Wilson and John Lee in 1964, the club re-emerged in 2016 after undergoing a full re-design by golf course architect, Randy Heckenkemper, which is his only design in Las Vegas. The new Par 72, 6,503-yard golf course offers players a unique golfing experience with the holes carefully contoured and designed to appeal to all levels of playability. Meanwhile, players enjoy picturesque views of the Sunrise Mountain and the Las Vegas Strip skyline. In addition to the new course, the facility features a newly constructed 4,400 sq. ft. clubhouse complete with golf shop and the Winterwood Grille open to both golfers and the local community with indoor and patio seating.
Responsible for planning and implementing irrigation of golf course and grounds. Maintains and repairs system components as needed. Plans and performs preventative maintenance on irrigation system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and implement irrigation schedule for golf course and all grounds as needed.
- Maintain and repair mechanical and electrical components of complex irrigation system.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all equipment associated with irrigation.
- Maintain complete records on all equipment maintenance associated with irrigation. Assure the efficient and timely submission of all required reports.
- Train and supervise staff assigned to assist in irrigation responsibilities.
- Maintain inventory of parts needed for irrigation equipment. Control expenses associated with irrigation equipment and activities.
- Assist in course set-up and other course maintenance procedures as required.
- Follow Best Management Practices in the care of the course and grounds.
- Perform other duties as appropriate.
- High school education required.
- At least 1 year experience assisting in golf course maintenance and irrigation duties
- Demonstrated quality written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including nights/weekends.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
Personnel assigned to assist with irrigation
Full-time, Hourly, Non-Exempt
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer