About Lincolnshire Fields Country Club
Lincolnshire Fields Country Club is located in Champaign, Illinois. A private, member-owned country club founded in 1976, LFCC has grown into a neighborhood club with a relaxed, family friendly environment. Lincolnshire Fields offers the best golf course in Central Illinois in addition to exceptional pool, tennis, and dining facilities. Our tournament and league programs provide the backbone to social programming throughout the year. We are Lincolnshire Fields Country (FUN) Club!
A day in the life
This is a seasonal, part-time position starting April 4th, 2023.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provide first-class member and guest service throughout the Club with focus on all golf operations.
- Interact with members and guests in a professional manner.
- Provide Golf Shop assistance to Head Golf Professional
- Accurately ringing up charges at the register and properly checking in golfers prior to play.
- Take care of all returned merchandise and issuing proper credit to customer.
- Assist with Golf Shop inventory, merchandising of Golf Shop, organization of storage and displays. Keep up inventory levels of stock items.
- Respond to inquiries and make tee-times for Members and guests.
- Help oversee outside golf operations and staff to assure proper performance while following daily procedures.
- Perform end of day procedures for the Golf Shop.
- Responsible for the completion of daily assignments set forth by the Golf Professional.
This is a Seasonal, Part-time position.
- High School Diploma, BA / BS degree, preferred.
- Basic Golf Knowledge
- Customer Service experience
- Ability to analyze and solve problems while thinking outside the box.
- Efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Positive attitude, professional manner, and appearance in all situations.
- Demonstrated quality written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Computer Skills: Outlook, Word & Excel, Jonas (Tee Time & Point of Sale), Golf Genius (Tournament Software) and CDGA Handicapping.
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer