Website Spring Hollow Golf Club
Manages and directs the overall operational and fiscal performance of the facility in compliance and in accord with Company policies and procedures. Develops and implements fiscal, operational, and business development plans and strategies. Establishes and administers operational standards and quality performance guidelines for all system operating functions and staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct, coordinate and monitor the development the facility’s annual business plan and operating/capital budgets. Make necessary adjustments and approve the final version for submission to senior management.
- Monitor and evaluate financial performance relative to budget goals and objectives. Analyze budget variances, develop and implement action plans to achieve appropriate adjustments.
- Analyze and evaluate operations to determine productivity efficiencies vs. budgeted standards. Develop and initiate action plans to achieve appropriate adjustments.
- Review and approve financial expenditures and transactions relative to operations, services, and facilities/equipment within and according to established guidelines and procedures.
- Manage the proper communication of system activities to help ensure coordination of activities between departments. Communicate clearly, tactfully, and persuasively with employees and customers as applicable. Interface directly with department management when appropriate.
- Provide appropriate leadership in accord with Company culture and mission statement to promote positive employee morale and performance quality.
- Provide direction, supervision, and guidance to subordinate management staff to assist with their skill development and help ensure the successful development and implementation of appropriate departmental operating and safety plans, goals, and policies & procedures.
- Oversee and manage employment activities, including but not limited to, personnel recruitment and selection, performance evaluations, training, compensation, discipline and termination, etc. to ensure compliance with Company human resources policies and procedures.
- Assess the quality of customer service activities in all departments. Formulate general plans and oversee their implementation towards achieving increased customer service excellence.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients, municipal officials, and community organizations.
- Maintain knowledge of current and projected industry developments through continuous attention to golf industry periodicals and participation in relevant trade associations and organizations.
- Assure the efficient and timely submission of all required operational, financial, budgetary and related reports.
- College degree preferred.
- 5 years applicable functional, supervisory and/or management experience, preferably in the golf industry.
- Demonstrated experience and capability in the areas of budget development, fiscal management, strategic planning, staff management.
- Demonstrated quality written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including nights/weekends.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
Full-time, Non-Seasonal, Salaried, Exempt
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer