Full Service Restaurant Manager – Spokane Club
About Spokane Club
Spokane Club is a membership-based organization, and member happiness is a primary goal of all staff. Employee happiness is also fundamental to us! We offer free club membership to all of our employees upon start, as well as discounted lessons, training, hotel rooms, and dining experience. An annual bonus after one year is also awarded in appreciation of our fabulous employees.
A day in the life
Directs and oversees all aspects of the organization’s food and beverage planning and service and adherence to quality and safety standards. May identify marketing opportunities to promote food and beverage products. Oversees 1910 restaurant, lounge and banquets.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains guest satisfaction
- Upholding menu standards
- Day-to-day functions, including staff management, guest interactions, office administration duties, vendor communications, and labor costs
- Ensure that operational standards are met in regards to sanitation codes and laws, food storage, and loss prevention
- Quality Control- ensuring that all guests have good experiences with the food service, whether eating at the restaurant, ordering room service or having a banquet catered by the establishment.
- Responsible for personnel following health and safety rules and regulations, ensuring both the well-being of guests and that the establishment is in compliance with the law.
- Budgetary responsibilities for the food and beverage program, which include non-food items such as dishes and chairs.
- Responsible for maintaining the restaurant staff, both in terms of scheduling and in terms of training. This includes hiring the best applicants, teaching them what they need to know to keep turnover to a minimum, placing the right number of people on each shift in the right positions.
- Be an ambassador for The Spokane Club.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience.
- 5 years experience in the field or a related field.
- 2 years of management experience minimum.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- Excellent communicator.
Full-time employees and, optionally for additional cost, their families are able to enroll for coverage by medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Employees are able to enroll in our company’s 401k plan after one year.
Full-time employees will also accrue vacation based on hours work to a maximum of ten days per year and six paid holidays throughout the calendar year.
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer