Broadmoor Golf Links
Broadmoor Golf Links is located in the greater Asheville area in Fletcher, North Carolina. Scenery from the Blue Ridge Mountains and the French Broad River Valley create a beautiful backdrop for your golf experience.
Broadmoor golf course was designed by noted golf course architect Karl Litten. Broadmoor Golf Links is also designed to be enjoyed in 4 hours, whether you like to ride or walk. With tees measuring from 5600 to over 7000 yards, Broadmoor appeals to every level of golfer.
Broadmoor’s clubhouse features spacious accommodations to enjoy after a day on the links. Our site is also the perfect locale for weddings, company outings, business meetings or birthday parties.
For more information please visit www.broadmoorgolflinks.com
Responsible for all food and beverage service for the club. Directly supervises all food and beverage staff including service staff, kitchen staff, and beverage cart staff. Plans and implements budgets. Hires, trains and supervises subordinates. Applies relevant marketing principles to assure that the wants and needs of guests are consistently exceeded.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop the annual food and beverage budget and operating plan. Implement the plan according to Company operating policies and procedures to ensure profit goals are achieved as outlined.
- Plan and implement staffing schedules to ensure customer service standards are achieved with minimum employee cost. Monitor activities to ensure compliance with Company payroll policies and procedures.
- Ensure maintenance of all appropriate sanitation standards including, but not limited to, employee hygiene and uniforms, kitchen food service equipment and preparation areas, food storage areas, receiving areas, washing areas, dining areas, patio, snack bar areas, bar areas, restrooms, and beverage carts.
- Establish and implement a cleaning and preventative maintenance program for appropriate fixtures, equipment, appliances, vehicles, etc.
- Implement and monitor the purchase ordering and receiving program to maintain par-stock levels on food and beverage inventories and ensure proper quantity and price on all purchases.
- Monitor internal cost controls for the department. Ensure quality levels of food and beverage products and maintain standards in production, presentation, services, facilities, and guest satisfaction.
- Sell food and beverage services to potential outing clients/members, show facilities and assist in planning as needed. Develop promotional programs to improve dollars per round.
- Ensure compliance with operating guidelines related to the R.A.M. or Tips programs. Ensure operations comply with all state and federal laws, rules and regulations, relating to food and beverage sanitation, alcohol and tobacco, and ADA requirements.
- Manage employment activities for applicable staff members, including but not limited to, personnel recruitment and selection, performance evaluations, training, compensation, discipline and termination, etc.
- Maintain knowledge of current and projected industry developments through continuous attention to industry periodicals and participation in relevant trade associations and organizations.
- Assure the efficient and timely submission of all required operational, financial, budgetary and related reports.
- Perform other duties as appropriate.
- High school, college degree, required or preferred.
- 5 years applicable functional, supervisory and/or management experience, preferably in the golf industry.
- Demonstrated experience and capability in the areas of budget development, fiscal management, strategic planning, staff management.
- Demonstrated quality written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including nights/weekends.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
All food & beverage staff
Full-time, Salaried, Exempt
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer