Country Club of Winter Haven
Founded in 1923, Country Club of Winter Haven has a long and rich history in Florida private club golf. With thousands of feet of beautiful lakefront on Lake Hamilton, the club is situated on some of the most pristine property in Central Florida. Club amenities include 18-hole Rees Jones/Bill Bergin, newly renovated golf course, 7-court tennis facility, full-service clubhouse including banquet space, ceremony terrace, fitness, boat ramp and dock. For more information, please visit www.ccofwinterhaven.com
The Food & Beverage Director is instrumental in developing and/or implementing strategies, dining operations, golf events and Member events designed to improve the Club’s value and services as well as its competitive position in the marketplace. They oversee all food and beverage operations and is responsible for ensuring that all guests receive outstanding customer service, which meets or exceeds their expectations. Additionally, he/she is accountable for achieving budgeted financial goals relative to the operations for which he/she is responsible.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop the annual food and beverage budget and operating plan. Implement applicable Company operating, human resources, and safety policies and procedures pertaining to the club house and beverage cart services.
- Plan and schedule work duties of department personnel. Monitor performance to ensure customer service standards and productivity goals are achieved.
Keep overtime hours to a minimum.
- Oversee daily operating activities including opening, closing and securing the Club House; managing daily cash flow to ensure cash/credit card charges balance with sales receipts; monitoring staff interaction with guests to ensure proper customer service.
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of operating and capital budgets. Provide assistance with financial forecasts and analyzing budget variances.
- Oversee beverage operations including ensuring that beverage orders are recorded with proper quantities and prices and participating in monthly inventories. Be fully knowledgeable of beverage products, participate in the menu process and/or provide suggestions to patrons as appropriate to meet their needs.
- High school, college degree, required or preferred.
- 5 years applicable functional, supervisory and/or management experience, preferably in the golf industry.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service.
- Event Management skills.
- Strong development and training skills.
All food & beverage staff
Full-time, Non-Seasonal, Salaried, Exempt
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer