About Lake of Isles
Lake of Isles, a 36-hole Rees Jones-designed golf club located in North Stonington, Connecticut, opened in May 2005. Owned by the Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation and located across the street from Foxwoods Resort Casino, the two courses wind their way through 900 acres of wooded Connecticut countryside and surround a 90-acre lake. Managed by Kempersports, known for their outstanding upscale golf course management, development and marketing, Lake of Isles offers the ultimate golf experience. In addition to superior service and impeccable course conditions, amenities include a 50,000 sq. ft. clubhouse, a state-of-the-art indoor and outdoor practice facility.
A day in the life
You will be cleaning, washing and sanitizing all dishes and maintain a clean kitchen after close.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Cleaning, sanitizing and properly stocking of all dishes, pots, pans, flatware and glassware.
- Maintaining cleanliness of entire kitchen including dry storage and walk-in cooler, sweeping & mopping.
- Emptying the kitchen trash receptacles and properly disposes of garbage.
- Performing daily cleaning to include dry storage, walk-in shelving, steam tables, hoods and exhaust system.
- Incorporating safe work practices in job performance.
We are looking for someone with experience working in fast paced restaurant experience and with ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer