Cook – Country Club of Winter Haven
Country Club of Winter Haven
Founded in 1923, Country Club of Winter Haven has a long and rich history in Florida private club golf. With thousands of feet of beautiful lakefront on Lake Hamilton, the club is situated on some of the most pristine property in Central Florida. Club amenities include 18-hole Rees Jones/Bill Bergin, newly renovated golf course, 7-court tennis facility, full-service clubhouse including banquet space, ceremony terrace, fitness, boat ramp and dock. For more information, please visit www.ccofwinterhaven.com
Prepares food in accordance with Company recipes and standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and serve all required food items in accordance with established portions and presentation standards.
- Set up service units and prep cook station with needed items. Maintain and break down as appropriate.
- Ensure that assigned work areas and equipment are clean and sanitary according to Company standards and state and local health and safety regulations.
- Maintain security and safety in the kitchen according to Company policy.
- Maintain neat professional appearance and observes personal cleanliness rules and sanitation standards at all times.
- Requisition items needed to produce menu items.
- Cover, date and neatly store all leftover products that are re-usable.
- Perform other duties as appropriate.
- High school required.
- 1 year culinary experience preferred, preferably in the golf industry.
- Demonstrated quality written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including nights/weekends.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
Part-time or Full-time, Seasonal or Non-Seasonal, Hourly, Non-Exempt KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer