Cook – Seneca Hickory Stick Golf Club
About Seneca Hickory Stick Golf Club
Named to reflect the presence of rare and protected Shellbark Hickory trees on site, Seneca Hickory Stick features a picturesque layout highlighted by tranquil lakes and ponds, native plants and grasses that are surrounded by large mature trees. The Robert Trent Jones II design weaves its way through some of the finest topography for golf in the entire region. Combining the absolute best course conditions and customer service levels in the area, Hickory Stick redefines Premium Daily Fee Golf in Western New York.
A day in the life
This is a full-time or part-time opportunity.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare and serve all required food items in accordance with established portions and presentation standards.
- Set up service units and prep cook station with needed items. Maintain and break down as appropriate.
- Ensure that assigned work areas and equipment are clean and sanitary according to Company standards and state and local health and safety regulations.
- Maintain security and safety in the kitchen according to Company policy.
- Maintain neat professional appearance and observes personal cleanliness rules and sanitation standards at all times.
- Requisition items needed to produce menu items.
- Cover, date and neatly store all leftover products that are re-usable.
- 1 or more years culinary experience, preferably in the golf industry
- Demonstrated quality written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including nights/weekends.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer