The Links at Bodega Harbour
The Links at Bodega Harbour is a premier coastal community is situated in Sonoma County, boasting over 700 homes featuring an 18-hole Robert Trent Jones Jr. golf course with ocean views, clubhouse, fitness center, tennis, aquatics, and two dining outlets. Learn more about this property here .
Bodega Harbour is a homeowners’ association and member happiness is a primary goal of all staff. This position is responsible for the development and implementation of communication strategies for the property including golf, food & beverage, and the HOA. This is a collaborative position working with the Associations department heads and staff. This position is a highly skilled role requiring the knowledge and execution of current digital marketing and communications tools and platforms, and the ability to assess and strategize ways to bolster communications between the Board, Association membership, customers, and Management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Including but not limited to:
- Develop and implement internal marketing & communication plans and campaigns to promote all property programming, events, general updates, etc. for all departments (golf, F&B, HOA) through the use of digital channels, email, social media, print ads and collaterals.
- Support and promote new and existing creative internal events. Grow participation in events through various marketing strategies on all channels and communicate with members and property staff to help ensure coordination of activities during all phases of events.
- Maintain and update all property websites including design, content, media and SEO optimization, work with outside agencies/ partners as needed.
- Reputation management – actively monitor and engage in customer reviews in all digital spaces – True Review, annual NGF surveys, Yelp, Google, social media, etc. Work with department heads to insure timely follow-up with service recoveries.
- Monitor and track results of communication efforts and marketing campaigns to understand if they are successful, recommend revised action plans to achieve goals.
- Collaborate with Management, other departments and the HOA Board to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience, members, and property needs/goals.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, emails and other marketing material that communicates the organization’s activities, products and/or services.
- Proficiency in website design and management software.
- College degree preferred.
- Demonstrated success in communications, customer service, and digital marketing development and execution including social media, email, website, and other communication platforms.
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of design programs, and digital marketing/communication platforms.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with track record of effectively dealing with various personality types, including members, guests, department heads, and community members.
- Positive attitude; take pride in work and ownership in job.
- Customer-service orientation to create an atmosphere of genuine care for members and guests and to provide a high level of personalized service.
- Demonstrated ability to think and act quickly, problem solve, and perform effectively under pressure while maintaining a professional, helpful, and poised demeanor.
- Solid computer skills with strong emphasis on Microsoft platform with presentation and publishing software experience preferred.
- Wix and Jonas Club Management software experience preferred.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a high-volume office environment.
- Previous leadership experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- Neat, professional appearance at all times.
Full-Time, Non-Seasonal, Hourly, Exempt
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties performed by the Communications Manager. S/He is required to follow any other instructions and to perform other duties as required by the General Manager.