About Lake of Isles
Lake of Isles, a 36-hole Rees Jones-designed golf club located in North Stonington, Connecticut, opened in May 2005. Owned by the Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation and located across the street from Foxwoods Resort Casino, the two courses wind their way through 900 acres of wooded Connecticut countryside and surround a 90-acre lake. Managed by Kempersports, known for their outstanding upscale golf course management, development and marketing, Lake of Isles offers the ultimate golf experience. In addition to superior service and impeccable course conditions, amenities include a 50,000 sq. ft. clubhouse, a state-of-the-art indoor and outdoor practice facility.
A day in the life
You will be the Chef de Cuisine for the South Course, members only, private dining room. You will also assist with kitchen staff supervision when the Executive or Sous Chef are not on duty.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring proper preparation of menu items.
- Inspecting, selecting and using only the freshest fruits, vegetables, meats, fish, fowl and other food products in order to maintain the highest standard in the preparation of all menu items.
- Writing, maintaining and updating menu specifications, recipes and pictures, and production forecasts.
- Preparing requisitions for supplies and food items for production
- Observing production flow and make adjustments in order to adhere to control procedures for cost and quality.
- Ensuring proper receiving, storage (including temperature setting) and rotation of food products in compliance with health department regulations, including coverage, labeling, dating and placing items in proper containers of kitchen and service.
- Monitoring that all equipment in the kitchen is clean and in proper working condition.
Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service. Also, looking for someone that has complete Food Safety and Sanitation training who has strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer