The Golf Club at South River
The Golf Club at South River serves over 600 member families and their guests. With a fully private course and restaurant (The Bistro), fitness center, golf simulator lounge, and all-inclusive dues structure, the value for their membership experience is unmatched. Open year-round, they offer daily golf, dining and countless member events. The Golf Club takes great pride in providing members with an iconic signature service.
In addition to the championship course, The Golf Club at South River features an outdoor patio with awning in a three-season room, rustic covered pavilion, and casual dining room and bar — making this club one of the top venues in the area.
Clean and maintain all corridors and public areas in accordance with all housekeeping procedures and standards and safety and security rules and regulations to ensure guest satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Clean all club facilities
- Takes stock and replenish bathrooms
- Dusts rooms and furniture
- Cleans bathrooms
- Vacuums carpets and mops floors
- Sweeps patio area and dusts patio furniture
- Empties all wastebaskets and ashtrays
- Disinfects building touchpoints
- Buffs floors
- Cleans and polishes brass
- Washes inside and outside of windows
- Shampoos carpets
- Reports any damage, burned out light bulbs and plumbing problems to management (fixes as needed).
- Spackles & paint walls as needed
- Perform other duties as appropriate.
- High school preferred.
- 1 year applicable functional, supervisory and/or management experience, preferably in the golf industry.
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including nights/weekends.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
Position Physical Requirements
Must have the ability to:
- Read and write (English)
- Communicate verbally with staff members with or without the use of two-way radios.
- Give and/or follow verbal and written instructions
- Visually inspect all work areas
- Operate vehicles and equipment for several hours at a time
- Perform mathematical calculations involving fractions, decimals, and percentages
- Retrieve, read and interpret information from technical sources
- Stand, walk, push, pull, lift, grasp, bend and kneel for up to 5 hours at a time
- Lift up to 100 lbs occasionally, 50 lbs frequently, and 20 lbs constantly
Part-time, hourly, non-exempt
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer