Beverage Cart Attendant – Royal Melbourne Country Club
Established in 1992, Royal Melbourne Country Club is a private, member-only club located in Long Grove, Illinois with 380 total members. Royal Melbourne is Greg Norman’s first course design in the continental US and also features a Junior Olympic size pool and four Har-Tru clay tennis courts. The club has a very active social scene, outstanding dining and several private rooms for both personal and business entertaining, plus a wealth of special events. The Club is a robust host of banquets including 30+ weddings annually.
Royal Melbourne CC combines the beauty of the sport with the beauty of nature. The course reflects Greg Norman’s design philosophy: that a private club should offer its members a challenging yet fair round of golf. Other amenities include a fully stocked golf shop, a choice of golf carts or caddies, a full practice facility, and lavishly appointed locker rooms. Club is owned and operated by KemperSports.
Provides on-course food and beverage service to golfers in accordance with customer service standards. Maintains cleanliness and sanitation according to company standards.
We are hiring for Part-time, Seasonal or Non-Seasonal.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide food and beverage service to golfers on the course in accordance with the food and drink menu and company quality standards.
- Maintain cleanliness, neat appearance and sanitation of equipment and beverage cart.
- Requisition supplies from club’s kitchen and storeroom, and ensure proper transfer and storage.
- Ensure that required income, cost control and inventory procedures are consistently used.
- Comply with applicable health, alcoholic beverage, fire and other laws/requirements.
- Ensure that beverage cart is operating properly. Report malfunctions to supervisor as appropriate.
- Assure the efficient and timely submission of all required reports.
- Perform other duties as appropriate.
- Have to be over 21
- High school preferred
- No experience necessary
- Demonstrated quality interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including evenings/weekends.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer