Website Spring Hollow Golf Club
Prepares and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare for opening according to Company procedures including inspection for adequate supplies, procuring additional supplies as necessary, and preparing garnishes, mixes and pre-mixed drinks.
- Greet guests as they enter the bar area.
- Mix, prepare and serve drinks according to approved recipes.
- Collect checks/payment for drinks served.
- Report complaints to a manager as soon as they occur.
- Maintain and cleans bar equipment.
- Maintain records of liquors, beers, wine, tobacco and sundries to ensure par stock is maintained at all times.
- Maintain daily inventory and records showing which drinks and liquors are in the greatest demand. Assure the efficient and timely submission of all required reports.
- Clean and lock-up according to Company procedures
- Perform other duties as directed.
- High school required.
- 1 year bartending experience preferred.
- Demonstrated quality written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including nights/weekends.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
Part-time or Full-time, Seasonal or Non-Seasonal, Hourly, Non-Exempt
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer