Bartender – Cedar Point Club
About Cedar Point Club
The crown jewel of Cedar Point Club is the 18-hole championship golf course, renovated in 2004. The course is immaculately maintained with greens that are fast and true. Well-groomed bunkers and attractive landscaping reflect the conscientiousness of the caretakers. The golf course is challenging and presents plenty of temptations to the more polished golfer.
A day in the life
At Cedar Point Club you will provide the highest level of service to our members and guests. Our bartenders mix and serve alcoholic beverages based on customer requests. They verify the identification and age of customers, prepare and serve alcoholic beverages, accept payment from customers, clean glasses and bar utensils and balance cash receipts to record sales.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations.
- Prepare for opening according to Company procedures including inspection for adequate supplies, procuring additional supplies as necessary, and preparing garnishes, mixes and pre-mixed drinks.
- Greet guests as they enter the bar area.
- Mix, prepare and serve drinks according to approved recipes.
- Collect checks/payment for drinks served.
- Report complaints to a manager as soon as they occur.
- Maintain and cleans bar equipment.
- Maintain records of liquors, beers, wine, tobacco, and sundries to ensure par stock is maintained at all times.
- Maintain daily inventory and records showing which drinks and liquors are in the greatest demand. Assure the efficient and timely submission of all required reports.
- Clean and lock-up according to Company procedures.
A quality Bartender candidate is knowledgeable about mixology and is capable of mixing traditional drinks as well as crafting creative cocktails.
- High school required.
- 1 year bartending experience preferred.
- Demonstrated quality written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including nights/weekends.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
- Current Western Tidewater District, Virginia Food Handlers Card (available from statefoodsafety.com)
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer