Country Club of Winter Haven
Founded in 1923, Country Club of Winter Haven has a long and rich history in Florida private club golf. With thousands of feet of beautiful lakefront on Lake Hamilton, the club is situated on some of the most pristine property in Central Florida. Club amenities include 18-hole Rees Jones/Bill Bergin, newly renovated golf course, 7-court tennis facility, full-service clubhouse including banquet space, ceremony terrace, fitness, boat ramp and dock.
For more information, please visit www.ccofwinterhaven.com
Prepares and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare for opening according to Company procedures including inspection for adequate supplies, procuring additional supplies as necessary, and preparing garnishes, mixes and pre-mixed drinks.
- Greet guests as they enter the bar area.
- Mix, prepare and serve drinks according to approved recipes.
- Collect checks/payment for drinks served.
- Report complaints to a manager as soon as they occur.
- Maintain and cleans bar equipment.
- Maintain records of liquors, beers, wine, tobacco and sundries to ensure par stock is maintained at all times.
- Maintain daily inventory and records showing which drinks and liquors are in the greatest demand. Assure the efficient and timely submission of all required reports.
- Clean and lock-up according to Company procedures
- Perform other duties as directed.
- High school required.
- 1 year bartending experience preferred.
- Demonstrated quality written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including nights/weekends.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
Part-time or Full-time, Seasonal or Non-Seasonal, Hourly, Non-Exempt
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer