For information on Spring Hollow Golf Club click here!
A day in the life
Under the supervision of the General Manager, you will assist in the daily operations management in all areas of the facility and also with weekly, monthly and annual reporting, budgeting and merchandising for all areas. Also, you will invest equal time in Facility Management, F&B and all member service areas.
Responsibilities include, but not limited:
- Assisting with the recruitment, hiring, supervision, and evaluation of restaurant, banquet and golf course employees, creating an environment for success.
- Conducting orientation and training program for all restaurant, banquet, and golf course staff.
- Organizing and executing sales plan, pricing, and billing of outings and special events and in-house tournaments and events.
- Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date plan of F&B and facility staffing needs. Oversee schedules and ensure that the facility is appropriately staffed for all shifts.
- Instituting and enforcing inventory control measures including spot checks on product counts.
- Enforcing sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas. Ensure compliance with local and regional health authorities.
- Serving in the capacity of General Manager in the absence of the GM.
- Acting as the closing manager as the position will require evenings during Mon-Sun and additionally some morning opening shifts.
- Preparing reports and budgets for all F&B areas reporting weekly, monthly and annually.
- Performing all job tasks within the rules and guidelines of all safety program.
- Working as a team player with co-workers and in conjunction with other departments.
- Ensuring that F&B facilities and equipment are maintained and in proper repair.
- Demonstrating continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround time, streamline work processes and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality customer service.
- Hiring, training, scheduling and managing all employees in a positive, uplifting and gracious manor always leading by example.
- Owning all systems and checklists to ensure compliance of organizational, cleanliness and sanitation standards.
- Assisting and completing all month end inventories for F&B.
- 3 years’ experience managing staff.
- Food and beverage sanitation certification preferred.
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Banquet/Restaurant management experience required.
- Will act as the main contact for marketing and promotions for the golf course and restaurant.
- Must possess working knowledge of restaurant, bar, banquet, and golf operations.
- Strong knowledge of excel and possess good math skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of programs.
- Skilled in F&B POS software.
- Knowledge of inventory control.
- Experience in leading and training staff.
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer