KemperSports Survey Sweepstakes “2022 Golfer Experience Survey” Rules
- Sponsor: KemperSports is the “Sponsor” of the Sweepstakes.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to those who complete the KemperSports “2022 Golfer Experience Survey” during the Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, The Caddie Academy/WG Evans Scholarship Program, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor, as final and binding as it relates to the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes ends December 31, 2022 at 11:59 pm (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Enter: No Purchase Necessary. Eligible entrants must complete the Survey within the Sweepstakes Period. All Survey responses are owned by Sponsor and may be used by Sponsor for the purposes of advertising and trade. One entry per person.
- Prizes: Two (2) $100 Visa gift cards. All terms of gift cards apply. All prizes are non-transferable and may not be substituted for cash or for an alternative prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of equal or greater value if advertised Prizes become unavailable for any reason.
- Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use Winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Limit one (1) Prize per household or family.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries.
- Winner Selection and Notification: On or about January 8, 2023, potential winners will be chosen at random from eligible entries received. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Winners may be required to provide proof of eligibility and execute publicity and liability releases to receive prize. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within three (3) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases and/or other eligibility documentation if required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
- The receipt by winner of the Prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by any winner (at Sponsor’s sole discretion) will result in such winner’s disqualification.
- Rights Granted by You:By entering this Sweepstakes you understand that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of KemperSports, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry, Survey responses, and Winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation unless and to the extent prohibited by law.
- Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in their sole discretion) intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or commits fraud or otherwise violates these Rules.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States of America and Illinois, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Illinois having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will a participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winner Announcement: Winners will be announced at www.kempersports.com.
KemperSports Management, LLC., 500 Skokie Boulevard, Suite 444, Northbrook, Illinois 60062 USA