COVID-19 Update from KemperSports
At KemperSports, we are fully committed to the health and safety of our staff and our guests. Our leadership team is closely monitoring the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and taking preventative measures to ensure that we are providing the highest level of service and cleanliness to our guests and a safe workplace for our staff.
We are following the guidelines established by the CDC for preventing the spread of the virus, and all of our facilities have implemented additional sanitation measures to mitigate risk and reduce the spread of germs. This includes the following procedures:
- Increased frequency in cleaning schedules with a focus on public areas, including handrails, door handles, cash machines and other high-touch common areas.
- Enhanced food and beverage health procedures in our dining outlets.
- Additional sanitizing stations throughout our facilities.
- Posting signage throughout our facilities to encourage staff and guests to wash hands thoroughly and to disinfect workstations, along with verbal and email communication.
- Reminding our staff to:
- Stay home if they are sick.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Or, if soap and water are not available, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60 percent alcohol.
We are also working closely with local and state health departments and government bodies to tailor our operations to individual community situations and ensure that our staff is informed and prepared.
For specific property and community updates, please refer to each property’s website.
Northbrook, Ill.-based KemperSports builds, owns, leases and manages golf courses, resorts, athletic clubs and lodging venues across the U.S. and Caribbean. The company manages an award-winning portfolio including nationally-ranked courses, private clubs, municipal courses and tournament venues such as Bandon Dunes Golf Resort, named the No. 1 Golf Resort in North America by Golf Digest and GOLF magazine; Streamsong Resort; The Glen Club; Desert Willow Golf Resort; Chambers Bay, host of the 2015 U.S. Open. For more information about KemperSports, please visit https://www.kempersports.com/.
We own, lease, operate and develop facilities. Contact us to learn more about our service solutions.