KemperSports Announces Annual Awards
KemperSports announced their list of people and properties that were honored at the Annual Awards Dinner – signaling the end of a week-long celebration of the previous year at the KemperSports Leadership Conference.
The awards ceremony culminates the annual KemperSports Leadership Conference where general managers and leaders from across the KemperSports portfolio join together for three days of educational seminars, thought leadership training, best practice sharing and renewed fellowship. The three-day conference was headlined by two keynote speakers, including PGA of America CEO Pete Bevacqua and former Disney executive and leadership speaker Chuck Wardle.
- Facility of the Year – The Country Club of St. Albans – St. Albans, Mo.
- James R. Seeley General Manager of the Year – Jim Fitzsimmons – The Governors Club, Brentwood, Tenn.
- Mady Lesnik Home Office Staffer of the Year – Mary Kate Rohn – KemperSports, Northbrook, Ill.
- Emil Esposito Golf Professional of the Year – Joe Smith – Swenson Park Golf Course and Van Buskirk Golf Course, Stockton, Calif.
- Retailer of the Year – Bandon Dunes Golf Resort – Bandon, Ore.
- Salesperson of the Year – Julie Crow – Rancho Solano Golf Course and Paradise Valley Golf Course, Fairfield, Calif.
- Superintendent of the Year – Jason Pierce – Heron Glen Golf Course, Ringoes, NJ
- Hospitality Professional of the Year – John DiMeglio – Galloping Hill Golf Course, Kenilworth, NJ
- James S. Kemper Staffer of the Year – Susanne Snider – Cypress Head Golf Club, Port Orange, Fla.
“This list represents the best and brightest in the KemperSports family,” said KemperSports CEO Steve Skinner. “We are humbled to work alongside these dedicated staffers and properties that work tirelessly to deliver exceptional guest experiences every day.”
We own, lease, operate and develop facilities. Contact us to learn more about our service solutions.